SouthernCare Hospice Services - Daphne
We provide comfort, compassion, dignity and peace through hospice care and hospice services in Daphne, Alabama and the surrounding towns and counties.
A hospice professional is on call 24 / 7 to answer any questions you may have. If you would like to speak with one of our representatives in the office, please fill out the form below or call us at 251-621-2844 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
What are the benefits of choosing hospice earlier?
Both patients and family:
- Achieve identified goals.
- Achieve peace with pending death.
- Have closure and say good-bye with everyone together.
- Become knowledgeable and comfortable with the dying process.
- Expert assistance and time to prepare for funeral and financial matters.
- Save on costs of medication, equipment and supplies.
Earlier admission allows us to build longer relationships and improve care.
Mesothelioma is a deadly form of cancer caused from asbestos exposure, please click below link to raise awareness.
26179 Capital Dr
Daphne, AL 36526